Wednesday, November 25, 2009

a long day

Sitting in bed after a long day, needing to fall asleep. My thoughts are racing over all the emotions that my heart felt throughout the day.  The busyness and rush of the morning, the doctors office and hearing the results.  Feelings of hope,disappointment, anger, sad, surrender and hope again.  Then spending over 8 straight hours at church in preparation for and participating in our Thanksgiving Eve night of worship. During the preparation, I was able to have a few quiet moments of personal worship time - a time needed so much on a day that held so much. At one point, I was unsure I would be even up for leading the service. But God is good and empowering.

I asked for prayer for today's appointment and ultrasound. The ultrasound revealed no change with the baby. We were also unable to determine the baby's gender. For some reason, God is saying "Wait".  That is so hard.

We do have a praise - the placenta has begun to move and is no longer complete. Please pray that it continues to move so that Summer could deliver the baby naturally.

Thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment